Saturday 12 November 2011

Jewellery Designs

I'm working with my friend who makes jewellery, she wanted a drawing that she could put inside of a ring and put resin on top of so that you can wear one. :D

I was very excited about this, we decided together, after her mentioning 'Dia de Muertos' (day of the dead) designs that have a lot of bright colours in them that we wanted to incorporate that sort of style with our collection. So we decided to have a Japanese, Geisha image, because it is something that fascinates both of us.  From this we thought of a few over things we could include in the collection.

But here are some rough start off images that would go inside one of the rings.





2 comments:

  1. Ooo, love the bottom left one. Very pretty! I would buy one of those rings, if I had any money :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts